The noble minded are calm and steady, Confucius
A retreat to inspire living a life of fulfilment, beauty, and passion through a holistic and Zen Calm experience.
Our guides will take you on a journey through spiritual odyssey, adventure, learning and wonder.
- nurture in nature; feel the earth under your feet whilst walking in the forest,
- learn from indigenous wisdom,
- gather round the fireside sharing stories under the stars,
- nourishing meals.
Our Zen Calm experience creates a safe and balanced environment to explore, cultivate and integrated balanced future life.
Practice yoga daily with refined alignment to experience a deeper practice.
Learn relaxation techniques to enhance personal happiness.
Learn more about nutrition to support a healthy lifestyle.
Learn to live a pleasurable life with a sense of harmony.
pristine stillness opens the gateway to clarity of purpose
Respected leaders in their fields will come together, guide and lead you on your Zen Calm journey. Learn more about our guides.
Lead facilitator and yoga guide
Mindfulness, meditation and dharma guide
Nutrition and immunity guide
6 day Zen Calm experience, Byron Bay
- 14 – 19 June 2021
Foundations: finding your roots
Explore new ways to experience the magic effects of a holistic lifestyle practice
Opening to Wonder
Stop feeling jaded and rediscover your enthusiasm and curiosity
Practice for Inner and outer harmony
The Journey Within
Rest into our magical inner world of the senses and the mind
Pathways to Freedom
The joy of being “embodied” using our innate intelligence to move and breathe well.
- 5 night’s accommodation at stunning Sansurya, a unique jewel in Byron’s Bay
- practice yoga with refined alignment
- learn relaxation techniques to enhance personal happiness
- spend time to cultivate life goals setting you on your future
- learn more about nutrition to support a healthy lifestyle
- wellness consult and assessment, including a personalised nutrition session
- learn to live a pleasurable life with a sense of harmony
- nutritional and delicious meals
- experienced wellness guides
Bookings are available and spaces are limited. Cost is $4950 per person.